While these may not all be the most profound, they're by far my favorite, enjoy!
1. "I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day very difficult." -EB White
2. "It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. " -Anne Frank
3. "Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world." -Lucille Ball
4. "To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special." – Jimmy V
5. “Maybe mistakes are what make our fate... without them what would shape our lives? Maybe if we had never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, have babies, or be who we are. After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart... and if you're very lucky, a plane ride away” -Carrie Bradshaw, Sex & the City